THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

speehless

I'm sad due to somethings and someone.

Why do you always have to say that you're the best?

Why do you wanna compare your studies with me?

Why do you always wanna care in whatever things i do?



i know that care for me, you're the best, you're good in studies, but why you just can't .....? haih, You know that since young I'm not a book lover! so don't compare la!

i just hate the way you treat me sometimes. Who am i with is none of your prob..why do you keep asking me the same question? Why care so much? When you know that im active in sports did you ever say welldone? you just know how to say '' you're young, that's why. i'm more active than you last time'' which i know you're not active at all. fine, i dun care.


But the thing that i hate the most is people looking at my things which are so private !!

Can't you just stop it?

i hate it. Can you just let me be myself?! crap! why are you so ....? DAMN.


you know, sometimes there are things to care, and sometimes, you just have to let me be me myself..

GOSH

0 comments: