THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My dearest Darling in heaven

Baby,

It has been almost 3 months, since you're gone.

How are you there, in heaven?
I never have this courage to write this to you, because i know, i'll cry again.
But now, i'm trying to be brave, blogging again, for you.

I've changed my career, working as an interior designer now. I heard your sister and dar dar told me that you always wanted to be a designer uh?

**smile. baby,dont worry bout me okay, im working and going on with life for you ,now.
Like i'd promise, Be your brave darling girl, Supergirl. right?


Darling, i'm so tired, of everything. i wanna tell you lots of things that i'm going through my life.
But honey... you're just, too far away and it takes me years to go over there u know?

Darling, i really miss those midnight calls we used to have. Laughing and crying together over the phone. Do you, baby? Will you be missing me , too?
Why did God take you away from me? Mind asking Him for me ? Why didnt He allow us to have such a perfect love?
But it's okay, we'll still meet, hug, and kiss again, one day right.... ?
I miss you darling, i miss you, Badly.







Thank you for being a Beautiful Chapter of my life, hubby.



Be a good girl up there in heaven okay ?









i love you, my love.



0 comments: