THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dreams turns out to be Nothing

I'm an active girl and i love sports alot. But the sport i love the most is Karate. I used to put karate in the First place in my life.
I'd learned karate since i was Ten, and the whole family knows that I'm so in love with it.. I enjoy going for training with my seniors and team mates whenever i feel free..
Well, Going to all sorts of tournaments give me the confidence and the spirit to fight. My coach trained me very hard and push me to the limit because he always wanted me to be the first best johore fighter. I'm so glad that at last I'm the best johore girl fighter and I'm one of the youngest state fighter. i felt so proud to represent my state..

My dream is To be a Fighter and go for WKF(World karate Federation)

Until one day i meet 'Someone' and fell in love with her. I loved her alot and i started to spent my time together with her more than anything else in my life.. That is when i started to notice that I'm starting to turn my back towards karate and I never go for training like i used to anymore.( Coach i know i let you down and Honestly i felt very sorry to you.)

Days passed by so fast and we broke off just like that. I cried for months whenever i thought about her and that is when i wanted to continue my karate life and go for my dreams.
But then things turns out to be different.

My mum and my sister don't allow me to go for training anymore.I was so pissed off but i can do nothing..Mum said that it's time to let go of karate since I've stopped for training for so long..

I bet that all Mums wants their daughter to be like a princess.
Even my sisters want me to be a baby sister.

but I'M NOT..!!

MUM, YOU ALWAYS WANTED ME TO BE GIRLISH LIKE OTHER GIRLS, YOU STOPPED ME FROM KARATE AND SPORTS JUST WITH EXCUSE THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME TO GET INJURED.
MUM I KNOW YOU LOVE ME BUT I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU'LL BE UNDERSTANDING.


MY DREAMS are gone just like that. I love karate alot. i felt jealous looking at my opponent going for tournaments and take away the gold medals that once was mine..
I bleed, i get injured, i cried,during my training. And the tournaments that i went through gave me strength.I've learned alot about discipline through this 8 Years and it's hard for me to let it go.


P/S: Go chase your dream and never give up of something that you always wanted .Also never give up your dreams just because of LOVE because you'll end up regretting when he/she leaves you.



0 comments: