THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 19, 2009

SPM days~

Gosh at last i already finished my BM, BI, and Sejarah paper! I'm now so damn worry bout the results! But anyhow i know i did my best. DAMN, i don't even know WTF the sejarah paper was asking about..All i can do is i juz make all kind of stories in it..huhu~ God save me~
Hm, the funniest part is when the students open up the Sejarah paper..some of them straight away yawn. haha! Then you can get to see some of the students waiting for time to pass, because during SPM you only can leave the exam hall after half an hour. Well the exam starts at 2pm and ends at 4.30pm. But when the clock ticks to 2.30pm half of the students from the exam hall is gone....= =
I was still there tryin to solve the essay questions..I find it hard but yet i stil tried to do the papers. Then around 3pm...I left the exam hall. My classmates came out around that time too and guess what happened? We went for McD together!! We ate there and enjoyed our meal like nothing happened..(Well all i can say is actually all of us were actually worried but we're just trying to chill out.) PRESSURED! PRESURED! PRESSURED! We still have 7 papers to go and Monday we're goin to have Maths paper..huhu~ God please help me..

0 comments: