THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Melacca day..^^


Two weeks more to go we're going to finish our SPM and graduate so me and my classmates decided to go Malacca yesterday. Was kinda fun cause all of us went by car and the funniest part is when we get lost there. Cant find our way out to the city. huhu~
When we arrive there the first thing we did was eat eat and eat!! Was so hungry cause we havent eat since morning..= = Then we went and buy movie tickets first, we only manage to buy the 4.20pm ticket since that is the earliest ticket for the movie ''phobia''..
While waitng for the movie to start we went shopping and i bought a watch and two salsa nail polish for my mummy and coffee powder for my daddy cause he loves coffee and chocolate alot.
We took alot of pictures together while having fun and crazy-ing in the shopping complex.. I got to find that the movie was not bad..kinda scary cause i never watch horror movie in a cinema before and that was my first time..hahaha..

We started our journey back home at around 8pm and arrive around 10pm cause we had dinner together on the way back.. I ate laksa and it taste delicious.. ^^


LOVE MY BUDDIES AND FRIENDS.

0 comments: