THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 8, 2009

SPM? GOSH!

Spm is really really near...gosh, i still have about 10 days to go...
Well i found myself very pressured nowdays,but yet i still have to face it.. I kept doing science and maths exercises this few weeks, asking my friends to help me out with it, hoping that i can get good results in it... The subject i hate the most is ''pendidikan moral'' !! I don't understand why do we need to have moral papers? And then you'll get to find out those art class gangsters getting A's in that subject...(while they're still havin those attitude problems).. Fine, and now im havin headache thinking how to memorise those '' Nilai & Definisi ''... mum and dad keep pushing me to the end, asking me to keep studying ..(what to do, my dad used to call me chicken brain because i always forgot things dat i should do.. = =) Anyhow, i just have to DO MY BEST and pray, so that i would have a good luck on that one month period.

0 comments: