THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 10, 2009

FOREVER? TRUST?

Talking bout the word forever means nothing to me.
What does it mean by Forever?
Well, it's just kind of sweet quotes. And for me, 'forever' is just Bullshit.
People say ' I love you forever' but 98% of people will leave with all sorts of reasons.. I hate having complicated life. And since my last break up..im fucked up and i just dun trust ANYONE 100%ly anymore!

Go ahead and ask me why i can't trust? Simple reason, 1st is because i know that this world is FULL of lies!! 2nd, its because of how the people around me (family, friends, and whoever hack) lied to me.. I'M not the stupid girl i used to be, knocking my head even if people tell me lies.I just hate lies. And i hate people whom come to me and say ''i love you forever'', including if i have a bf. DUN TELL ME THAT. It's just bullshit! i rather hear the word ''Always''. but PLEASE..not ''forever''.. i dunwana hear it.



0 comments: