THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2009

WORRIES

All of us know that after SPM exams we will be super free hanging around with friends, having fun, going for trips..since it will be a super long holiday.

BUT the thing is ... I just don't know why..


I'M WORRIED..!!


I know that it's still not the right time to get worried yet ,
but well..
i just cant help myself thinking bout the things that i wanna do in the future.

I don't even have the heart to enjoy so much.
I'm worried bout my stupid SPM results.
I'm worried bout the course to take. I feel like going to KL's KBU colleague to study but... the problem is...


DOES MY PARENTS AND SISTER ALLOW??

I'm a little baby girl for them, since I'm the youngest in the family, so how are they going to allow me to go far from them..?
Sure they'll think I'm going there to go clubbing or whatever hack..
But no matter what i still need to further my studies right..?

My sister always ask me to go Singapore and study...
BUT JIE~
YOU KNOW THAT STUDYING IN SINGAPORE WILL BE DARN EXPENSIVE SO WHY DON'T LET ME CHOOSE BETTER COLLEAGUE???

GOSH.
FRANKLY SPEAKING. I HATE to be over protected..


I'm sick thinking of my Piano grade8 exam next year..!! Wanna study also have to get stuck with my piano!
Everyone knows that studying Piano in KL or Singapore sure will charge you more expensive...And that is why I'm stuck here! = =



GOSH!
I REALLY NEED A BREAK~

0 comments: