THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 11, 2009

today..

10.30 a.m - WOKE UP, WASH UP. ( Actually i woke up at 10 but i roll on the bed for half an hour..haha)


11.00 a.m - Clean my room and the whole house


12.30 p.m - Called my friends up to see whether they wanna '' yam cha''.


01.30 p.m - Went out with friends and hang out with them



At first everything was fine, We went to MCD to hang out.
After that we went to KBox. Suddenly my friend started crying on my shoulder and said she was hurt by her bf. She cried so hard but i can do nothing. All i did was hugging her and comforting her.
I can see that she's acting happy in front of us but she's crying in the inside. But yet..All i can do is accompany her wherever she goes, make her smile and make her feel better.


Around 4 pm we went to the cyber cafe. I saw someone. It hurts me alot. But i tried to pretend like I'm happy and I'm OK. Looking silently at that person from behind even hurt me more.




Tried to forget everything. BUT i just cant. I HATE THIS SISTUATION.




Now my mood is 0%.

I just feel like my life is miserable.

Sometimes life gets complicated.

But all i can do is...


TAKE IT EASY AND DUN GIVE A DARN ABOUT IT. LOOK AT THINGS IN THE SIMPLE WAY.

AND BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.

0 comments: