THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 7, 2009

Spm is going to END!!

Today i just took economy test. Well there was complicated questions which i don't even understand but anyhow...hmm...i did my best.(But i still might fail because that is my weakest subject among all) Huhu~
After having paper 1 in half an hour, me and 10 of my friends went out to have breakfast At the 'Hang Out Cafe'. It was fun b'cause my friend drove the car super fast and she made all kind of silly things while driving which made us laughed like hell!
Later on we arived late to school and it was so awkward when the whole class looked at us walking in.. But yet me and friends still smiled like a nutcase like nothing ever happened.

UNFORGETTABLE SISTUATION..xp


After exam then we talked about what are we going to do after graduating our form 5.
Then only we noticed that after next monday after our last test, we most probabily won't be hanging out with each other and we also realise that school life is so much fun with friends around us. Some of us were classmates since primary school and now SPM is going to separate us from each other.. Your friends will be studying or working in other places and you'll not see them often anymore.


Next Monday i'm going to have my Bahasa Cina paper! KILL ME!! *&^%^&$!! I HATE CHINESE lar...HATE IT ! HATE IT! HATE IT!

Mummy...you want me to take chinese paper and now they changed the exam format, How do you want me to die...??! huhu~ ><




P/S: Ppl who are good in chinese..i envy you..><... And also you guys who are still studying... I know..everyone will say '' School sucks'' because of homeworks or some insane teacher but guys...ACTUALLY School life is quite great! Graduating will feel much more freedom.. BUT your life will feel empty without your buddies and friends .. so


APPRECIATE SCHOOL LIFE!!!

0 comments: